- Easy to fit with a simple fastener
- 80% cotton lining for user comfort
- Ambidextrous sling can be worn on either shoulder
- Adaptable device suitable for chest sizes 65cm to 130cm
- Easy to fit
- 80% cotton lining
- For chest sizes 65cm to 130cm
The Alvita Immobilization Shoulder Sling provides scapulo-humeral support and immobilization following a sprain, luxation (displacement of a bone from a join) or postoperative support. The sling is easy to fit with a simple fastener.... It also includes a belt strap to immobilize the arm against the body. The sling’s interior lining is comprised of 80% cotton for user comfort, and is ambidextrous, and therefore can be worn on either shoulder as required. It can fit chest sizes ranging from 65cm to 130cm. The product is recognised as a Class I medical device according to the European Commission Directive 93/42/EEC. This product complies with the French LPP specifications, and is reimbursable at the LPP rate.